Mason Slots Payment Options
There is no need to spend a penny on gambling if you want to play for fun. Just sign up and choose any game from over 4 thousand options by world-famous providers. But what if you want to test your luck and try real-money gambling? In this case, deposit money first.
Feel safe at Mason Slots. This casino makes all financial transactions secure. The details of your bank account are not stored in encrypted form and are inaccessible to third parties, even if scammers have hacked your profile. Transactions are processed by verified agents who have all necessary permissions for work on the part of both payment systems and regulators.
- Credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card, Maestro).This payment method is used more often than others. Transfer time takes up to several minutes. All cards have the same limits per transaction: Min. 20 EUR / Max. 4,000 EUR.
- E-wallets (Skrill, Neteller).This is an analog of the bank card. The main advantage is that e-wallets significantly simplify the online payment process and enable you to deposit in a few clicks. Payment by credit card implies a more complicated process, as it is necessary to enter the card number and CVV code, date of issue, and expiration. Limits per transaction are the same for all e-wallets: Min. 20 EUR / Max. 4,000 EUR.
- Vouchers (ecoVoucher).This payment option is not offered by all online casinos, due to the lower popularity among customers. But there are three such methods in National casinos: NeoSurf, Flexepin, and Paysafecard. Processing time here is also instant. Limits differ a little: the first method has Min. 10 EUR / Max. 10,000 EUR while the last two offer Min. 10 EUR / Max. 1,000 EUR.
- Neosurf.Another traditional method chosen by many web punters. At the National casino, customers can use the Community Bank method to deposit their funds. Limits are quite acceptable: Min. 10 EUR / Max. 100,000 EUR.
- PaySafeCard.It's like a bank card, but its advantage is in its anonymity. These are the limits: Min. 20 EUR / Max. 1,000 EUR.
- Bank TransferIt has the same limits: 20 EUR / Max. 4,000 EUR.
- E-walletsYou can withdraw from 20 to 4,000 EUR per transaction.
- NeosurfIt also lets you cash out from 20 to 4,000 EUR per transaction.
- PaySafeCardThis method lets you withdraw from 20 to 250 EUR.